Let Us Make Your Move Enjoyable!
Moving to a new county, whether alone or with your entire family will be a challenging, yet exciting experience. The transition offers the possibilities of seeing new places, meeting new people and learning new customs and languages. Along with the thrill of moving a new country, you will understandably experience anxieties, especially when it comes to the safe handling of your household possessions. We want to help make your move as smooth and stress-free as possible.
During the moving process, you will have a lot of questions—which you should most certainly be asking (e.g. documents needed, vaccinations required, what to expect upon arrival, etc.). Gemini Moving Specialists are here to help answer any moving questions that arise, so that you and your family are prepared in every aspect of your international move.
Realizing that each move is unique, we tailor our services to accommodate your needs, including arranging sea or air transportation and handling the packing and preparation of your shipping documents.
Our standard international services include:
- Pre-move survey – a Gemini specialist will fully gauge and determine physical dimensions, packing material, and any special requirements, detailing the emigration to the destination country
- Assigning an international moving coordinator to oversee the packing process and making sure it is done properly for safety and customs clearance
- Transportation of vehicle(s), available with or without a household move
- One main point of contact for the entire moving process
- Full-service packing and unpacking at the residence by certified specialists
- Option to pack and load directly into overseas liftvans or 20-40 ft. containers at residence
- Detailed inventory for customs clearance
- In-house transit insurance, offering a wide range of options
- Extensive web-based moving tools